Vivier C E PEPTIDES
PATENTED L-ASCORBIC ACID USP 10%, VITAMIN E AND PEPTIDES
An advanced anti-aging Vitamin C serum specifically formulated to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as to reduce further signs of aging.
Ideal for normal to dry skin.
Remove and discard white cap and replace with dropper. Place 2 to 3 drops in palm of hand and use fingertips to apply a thin layer to face, neck, chest and back of hands as desired. Apply once or twice daily to clean, dry skin before any make-up or creams. Tighten dropper securely after each use.
Pentylene Glycol, 1,3-Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Water/Eau, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Polysorbate 20, Ethoxydiglycol, PPG-26 Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 60, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Tocopherol, Parfum/Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Casein, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Lysine HCl.
THE BEAUTY OF RESULTS
BEFORE AFTER 4 WEEKS*
Q: How is this Vitamin C different?
A: This product is unique in a number of ways:
- It contains 100% pure L-Ascorbic Acid (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C), the best quality Vitamin C available and the only form of Vitamin C that is absorbed by the body
- Formulated with Vitamin E a powerful antioxidant that synergistically works with Vitamin C to reduce the appearance of aging
- Also contains a powerful combination of peptides that reverses the signs of aging
- The patented formulation maximizes the stability of the product, a key factor in differentiating Vivier L-Ascorbic Acid sērums from others on the market
- The product has a very pleasant feel and smell, making it enjoyable to use
Been using this serum for a few years now! I love it!
It’s liquid gold! I literally can’t live without it
I bought this because I have some uneven dark skin tone spots, starting to get light wrinkles and just wanted to brighten my skin up overall. I use the medicated wash and vitamin c scrub too. I like it- I just feel the scent is a little harsh, but I am sensitive to smells. I wish it had either a softer aroma or a more citrus - not sure that practical or beneficial but it is a little "cannabis" smelling. I have only been using this for a few weeks so hoping to see some dramatic improvements. Thus- so far, so good.
My skin has a nice glow and feels really soft.