A lightweight antioxidant serum designed to target the signs of aging and environmental damage. Formulated oil-free, this serum contains 10% Vitamin C and a combination of 2 proprietary peptides to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while optimizing the skin’s hydration. Skin is rejuvenated and radiant.
For normal, combination, and oily skin.
Cleanse and tone your face before use. Place 2 to 3 drops of Kinē-C in the palm of your hand and and use fingertips to apply a thin layer to face, neck, chest and back of hands as desired, once or twice daily. Follow up with your retinol or other target products, moisturizer and sunscreen as desired.
A general rule to follow when layering products is to apply them from thinnest to thickest texture.
Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, 1,3-Butylene Glycol, Water/Eau, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Ethoxydiglycol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Lysine HCl.
Q: What makes Vivier’s Vitamin C Serums unique?
A: Vivier’s Vitamin C Serums are unique from others on the market in a number of ways:
- They contain pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid USP) which means it is pure, rigorously tested and the best quality Vitamin C available.
- Our propriety delivery system (IntraDermal System) ensures our key ingredients are delivered into the skin where it’s needed most for maximum benefit and results.
- Our formulations maximize product stability and prevent oxidation.
Q: Is KINE-C oil-free?
A: Yes, it is oil-free.
spend more, try more
GET YOUR CHOICE OF SAMPLE !
Get 1 FREE deluxe sample with every order of $100.
Get 2 FREE deluxe samples with every order of $350.
Get 3 FREE deluxe samples with every order of $600.
- DDaniVerified ReviewerWhich age range do you fall into? 25 to 39 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Dark spots / Hyperpigmentation, Acne Scars, Oiliness, Fine Lines3 weeks agoWhich age range do you fall into? 25 to 39 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Dark spots / Hyperpigmentation, Acne Scars, Oiliness, Fine LinesRated 5 starsCan't Go Without
Kine-C is a staple in my routine. I use it in the mornings before my moisturizer, eye cream and sunscreen. My skin glows and looks completely refreshed after use. I've had many people comment on my skin since starting a full Vivier regimen and I cannot say enough about all of the products I have tried and continue to use. This serum has helped fade post-acne scars, heals any hormonal breakouts quickly, gives a youthful glow and helps strengthen my skin. I cannot live without it.Was this helpful?VPVivier Pharma USA3 weeks ago
Thank you for your 5 star review! We are happy to hear that you are receiving compliments and loving your skin
- AGAshley G.Verified BuyerWhich age range do you fall into? 25 to 39 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? Combination, Sensitive, Acne Prone2 months agoWhich age range do you fall into? 25 to 39 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? Combination, Sensitive, Acne ProneRated 5 starsGreat for acne prone
I no longer have breakouts as often so I love this for it’s peptides and lack of vitamin e which is too burnishing for acne prone skin. Love it. If you have active breaks outs go with the radiance.Was this helpful?VPVivier Pharma USA2 months agoThank you for your feedback! We are glad you are loving your results and it is helping with your breakouts!
- MBMelanie B.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 starsLove
Light hydrating and gives my skin a healthy glow!! Helps me continue to look youthful.
Love this serum, doesn't clog my pores. Is Light enough that doesn't cause breakouts in my oily areas of my face but also hydrates the dry areas !!. Love..Was this helpful?VPVivier Pharma USA4 months agoThank you for the 5 star review! We are glad our Kine-C is giving you results that you love and feel confident with and we hope you continue to feel great with our products
- JSJolene S.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 starsGreat for oily mature skin
I love all of the vivier vitamin C serums for my clients. And I really love the CE peptides- such a game changer. I love the Kinē C for myself and my oily acneic clients because they can still get the peptides without aggravating their acneWas this helpful?VPVivier Pharma USA7 months agoSo happy to hear that you are enjoying our products. Thank you!