SHEER SPF 45
A silky, matte finish sunscreen with SPF 45 broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Vitamin E and silica provide weightless hydration while leaving skin with a soft-touch texture and natural look with shine control. Layers perfectly under makeup.
Apply daily to face, neck and chest. Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Store at room temperature (15-30°C / 59-86°F).
For external use only. Do not use on broken skin. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away.
- Zinc Oxide 9.9%
- Octocrylene 8.0%
- Octinoxate 7.5% (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate)
- Octisalate 5.0% (Ethylhexyl Salicylate)
Behenyl Alcohol, Butylparaben, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Propylparaben, Silica, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water/Eau.
Q: What skin types should use this product?
A: This product is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and/or compromised, post-procedure skin. Its matte, silky texture makes it ideal for normal to oily skin.
Q: What is silica?
A:It is a special texturizing agent that is known to absorb oils and provide a mattifying and weightless texture.
Q: Can SHEER SPF 45 be used with makeup?
A: Yes. SHEER SPF 45 melts into the skin for a matte finish leaving no residue which makes it ideal for use alone or under makeup.
Q: Does it contain chemical or mineral UV filters?
A:SHEER SPF 45 contains both chemical and mineral UV filters. It is formulated with Zinc Oxide, a UVA and UVB mineral filter, and Octocrylene, Octinoxate and Octisalate, UVB chemical filters.
Q: Can I use this product on the body?
A: This product is especially formulated for use on the face, neck and chest, but may be used on the body.
spend more, try more
GET YOUR CHOICE OF SAMPLE !
Get 1 FREE deluxe sample with every order of $100.
Get 2 FREE deluxe samples with every order of $350.
Get 3 FREE deluxe samples with every order of $600.
- HHHannah Ho-jin A.Verified BuyerWhich age range do you fall into? 25 to 39 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? Acne Prone, Sensitive, CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Acne, Acne Scars16 minutes agoWhich age range do you fall into? 25 to 39 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? Acne Prone, Sensitive, CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Acne, Acne ScarsRated 4 out of 5 starsFull protection without the grease
Loved the way it applies. The product applies very easily, and it does not make your face white nor feel heavy. My face did not get greasy all day. I would recommend this to people with sensitive and acne prone skin too. Only thing if I could critique is that it still has the sunscreen smell. I prefer it no scent. So, I’m giving it a 4/5.
- SZSadie Z.Verified BuyerWhich age range do you fall into? 25 to 39 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? Oily, Combination, NormalWhat are your skin concerns? Fine Lines, Texture, Blackheads3 weeks agoWhich age range do you fall into? 25 to 39 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? Oily, Combination, NormalWhat are your skin concerns? Fine Lines, Texture, BlackheadsRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing
At first I was unsure about this sunscreen .. when you first apply it there’s quite a lot of white cast.. but it soaks into my skin quickly. I am quite pale so I can’t speak to how it would be on darker skin tones. I have oily skin by afternoon and with this product it seems to be a bit better.
- CSCarmel S.Verified BuyerWhich age range do you fall into? 40 to 60 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? DryWhat are your skin concerns? Dark spots / Hyperpigmentation, Redness3 weeks agoWhich age range do you fall into? 40 to 60 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? DryWhat are your skin concerns? Dark spots / Hyperpigmentation, RednessRated 5 out of 5 starsMy favorite sunscreen !
One of the few products I can use to protect my face and hands from the sun. I just love it and use it every day. I put it in my bag and take it with me to reapply every 2 hours. It is so light that it doesn't feel like sunscreen, but it really works as my skin has been protected so well.