A lightweight antioxidant serum designed to target the signs of aging and environmental damage. Formulated oil-free, this serum contains 10% Vitamin C and a combination of 2 proprietary peptides to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while optimizing the skin’s hydration. Skin is rejuvenated and radiant.
For normal, combination, and oily skin.
Cleanse and tone your face before use. Place 2 to 3 drops of Kinē-C in the palm of your hand and and use fingertips to apply a thin layer to face, neck, chest and back of hands as desired, once or twice daily. Follow up with your retinol or other target products, moisturizer and sunscreen as desired.
A general rule to follow when layering products is to apply them from thinnest to thickest texture.
Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, 1,3-Butylene Glycol, Water/Eau, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Ethoxydiglycol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Lysine HCl.
Q: What makes Vivier’s Vitamin C Serums unique?
A: Vivier’s Vitamin C Serums are unique from others on the market in a number of ways:
- They contain pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid USP) which means it is pure, rigorously tested and the best quality Vitamin C available.
- Our propriety delivery system (IntraDermal System) ensures our key ingredients are delivered into the skin where it’s needed most for maximum benefit and results.
- Our formulations maximize product stability and prevent oxidation.
Q: Is KINE-C oil-free?
A: Yes, it is oil-free.
spend more, try more
GET YOUR CHOICE OF SAMPLE !
Get 1 FREE deluxe sample with every order of $100.
Get 2 FREE deluxe samples with every order of $350.
Get 3 FREE deluxe samples with every order of $600.
- WWWilliam W.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove this product!
A wonderful addition to my daily routine - has a very nice, silky feel when applied, very light but not watery. And it really makes my skin look younger, healthier and more supple. I highly recommend!
- NKNathalie K.Verified BuyerWhich age range do you fall into? 25 to 39 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Dark spots / Hyperpigmentation, Acne, Fine Lines, Under Eye Circles, Acne Scars2 weeks agoWhich age range do you fall into? 25 to 39 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Dark spots / Hyperpigmentation, Acne, Fine Lines, Under Eye Circles, Acne ScarsRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat for day use!
Nice, lightweight serum that is perfect to layer under my daytime skincare. I like to keep Radiance Serum and C E Peptides Serum for nighttime wear as they do have a 'shiny' finish which isn't ideal for my oily skin during the day. Kine-C Serum and Skin Lightening Serum are great for day wear.
- EMEllen M.Verified BuyerWhich age range do you fall into? Above 60 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? DryWhat are your skin concerns? Fine Lines, Dryness6 months agoWhich age range do you fall into? Above 60 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? DryWhat are your skin concerns? Fine Lines, DrynessRated 5 out of 5 stars1st timer
I'll be using again and again