SHEER SPF 45
A silky, matte finish sunscreen with SPF 45 broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Vitamin E and silica provide weightless hydration while leaving skin with a soft-touch texture and natural look with shine control. Layers perfectly under makeup.
Apply daily to face, neck and chest. Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Store at room temperature (15-30°C / 59-86°F).
For external use only. Do not use on broken skin. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away.
- Zinc Oxide 9.9%
- Octocrylene 8.0%
- Octinoxate 7.5% (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate)
- Octisalate 5.0% (Ethylhexyl Salicylate)
Behenyl Alcohol, Butylparaben, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Propylparaben, Silica, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water/Eau.
As part of our commitment to innovation, we are continually updating our ingredients and technologies to ensure our products deliver the best results. Therefore, depending on the timing and location of your purchase, this ingredient list may differ slightly from the product you purchased. Always refer to your product's outer packaging for ingredient information specific to your product.
Q: What skin types should use this product?
A: This product is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and/or compromised, post-procedure skin. Its matte, silky texture makes it ideal for normal to oily skin.
Q: What is silica?
A:It is a special texturizing agent that is known to absorb oils and provide a mattifying and weightless texture.
Q: Can SHEER SPF 45 be used with makeup?
A: Yes. SHEER SPF 45 melts into the skin for a matte finish leaving no residue which makes it ideal for use alone or under makeup.
Q: Does it contain chemical or mineral UV filters?
A:SHEER SPF 45 contains both chemical and mineral UV filters. It is formulated with Zinc Oxide, a UVA and UVB mineral filter, and Octocrylene, Octinoxate and Octisalate, UVB chemical filters.
Q: Can I use this product on the body?
A: This product is especially formulated for use on the face, neck and chest, but may be used on the body.
spend more, try more
GET YOUR CHOICE OF SAMPLE !
Get 1 FREE deluxe mini with every order of $100.
Get 2 FREE deluxe minis with every order of $350.
Get 3 FREE deluxe minis with every order of $600.
- WMWendy M.Verified BuyerWhich age range do you fall into? Above 60 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? SensitiveWhat are your skin concerns? Fine Lines, Redness, Under Eye Circles, Under Eye Puffiness, Sagging SkinYesterdayWhich age range do you fall into? Above 60 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? SensitiveWhat are your skin concerns? Fine Lines, Redness, Under Eye Circles, Under Eye Puffiness, Sagging SkinRated 5 out of 5 starsYou don't even know you are wearing it.
It helps cover my rosacea . It is not sticky or oily.
- MMicaelaVerified Reviewer4 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing sunscreen
It is very creamy and lightweight, it absorbs super fast and doesn't leave greasiness behind. You do need to have your skin pretty hydrated to Apply it, otherwise the slight white cast it leaves behind leaves a cakey feeling. But if you're skin is hydrated/normal then it'll look fine. The slight white cast perfects your skin like a light foundation, if you have a light skin tone it's not noticeable at all. I'm latina so my face looks a lot white after I Apply this sunscreen. I don't mind, but those who want 0 white cast, this might not work for you. If you don't mind that or you are light skinned, this is an AMAZING sunscreen. Doesn't irritate my eyes.
- HHHannah Ho-jin A.Verified BuyerWhich age range do you fall into? 25 to 39 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? Acne Prone, Sensitive, CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Acne, Acne Scars1 month agoWhich age range do you fall into? 25 to 39 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? Acne Prone, Sensitive, CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Acne, Acne ScarsRated 4 out of 5 starsFull protection without the grease
Loved the way it applies. The product applies very easily, and it does not make your face white nor feel heavy. My face did not get greasy all day. I would recommend this to people with sensitive and acne prone skin too. Only thing if I could critique is that it still has the sunscreen smell. I prefer it no scent. So, I’m giving it a 4/5.